- Press Releases 2019 Press Releases 2019
- Grant Thornton sponsors the 11th Corporate Social Responsibility conference
- Grant Thornton welcomes new global CEO & celebrates record global revenues
- Grant Thornton Cyprus launches blockchain services
- Grant Thornton strengthens its restructuring and insolvency services
- Grant Thornton Cyprus celebrates joint venture with Grant Thornton UK for restructuring and insolvency services
- 2017 2017
Grant Thornton (Cyprus) Cybersecurity Ltd announces the launch of Grant Thornton Cybersecurity Academy in partnership with ICSI - International Cybersecurity Institute, UK.
Grant Thornton Cyprus celebrates joint venture with Grant Thornton UK for restructuring and insolvency services
Grant Thornton Cyprus celebrated the recently-signed JV with Grant Thornton UK, which has substantially strengthened its restructuring and insolvency service line on October 17th, at Hilton Park Hotel, Nicosia.
Grant Thornton Cyprus grows its technology services with the launch of a new service line. The distributed ledger technology department (or blockchain) will provide advisory services related to the implementation of new technologies for local and foreign businesses.
Grant Thornton Cyprus has strengthened its Restructuring and Insolvency service capability by signing a joint venture agreement with Grant Thornton UK LLP.
Grant Thornton sponsors the 11th Corporate Social Responsibility conference.
Grant Thornton begins a new chapter as Peter Bodin takes office as CEO of Grant Thornton International Ltd (GTIL).