- Press releases 2020 Press releases 2020
- Press releases 2019 Press releases 2019
Press releases 2018
Press releases 2018
- Grant Thornton sponsors the 11th Corporate Social Responsibility conference
- Grant Thornton welcomes new global CEO & celebrates record global revenues
- Grant Thornton Cyprus launches blockchain services
- Grant Thornton strengthens its restructuring and insolvency services
- Grant Thornton Cyprus celebrates joint venture with Grant Thornton UK for restructuring and insolvency services
- Press releases 2017 Press releases 2017
Grant Thornton Cyprus and Ireland launch quantitative risk offering
Grant Thornton Cyprus has launched a quantitative risk service offering. The service will be a joint venture with Grant Thornton Ireland.
Grant Thornton Cyprus supports Sophia Foundation For Children
This year, the initiative of Sophia For Children is called “Giraffes For Hope” and Grant Thornton Cyprus will be proudly supporting this innovative project by adopting a collectible giraffe – work of art.
Grant Thornton Cyprus announces partnership with VeChain
Grant Thornton Cyprus, member of one of the world's largest professional services network of independent accounting and consulting firms announces partnership with VeChain.
Grant Thornton Cyprus sponsors Milan Trajkovic
Grant Thornton Cyprus has signed a sponsorship agreement with the Cypriot athlete Milan Trajkovic; the current European Indoor Champion in the 60 meters sprint hurdles, who will represent our country at the 2020 Olympics.
Grant Thornton Cyprus and Get Fresh join forces for a good cause
Grant Thornton Cyprus and Get Fresh announce collaboration to provide healthy food to the children that participate in the social action music project, Sistema Cyprus.
Haroulla Arkade: new partner joins Grant Thornton
Grant Thornton Cyprus is pleased to announce that Haroulla Arkade joined their team, as the firm’s Compliance and Development Partner.