As organisations become increasingly dependent on digital technology, the opportunities for cyber criminals continue to grow.
The explosion of data generated by digital technology, combined with a new degree of connectedness among organisations, means that there is ripe opportunity for the technologically savvy and criminally minded to take advantage.
Cyber attacks are more focused, skilful and ambitious. Geographical borders are meaningless. Regulators and stakeholders are increasing the pressure on organisations to manage these risks and cybersecurity is now a top of the boardroom agenda.
We help you understand your current exposure to cyber security risk and support you to develop an effective security capability. Our services include cyber security risk and threat assessments; security policy development; security process or technical assessments; and third-party cyber security assurance.
We develop and implement the technical framework and broader processes required to protect. We can help you with security architecture; security technology implementations; security process design and implementation; identity and access management; privacy and data protection; data classification; enterprise application integrity; business continuity and disaster recovery; and penetration testing.
We work with you to support and monitor your cyber security operations, and help you to respond rapidly and forensically in the event of a security or data breach.
We can help you improve and better manage your cyber security capability. Our services include security programme strategy and planning, security governance; and security awareness.
- Digital risk services [ 1244 kb ]
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) support and monitoring [ 1043 kb ]
- Covert Imminent Breach Subscription (CIBS) [ 3542 kb ]
- Crime incident management [ 6028 kb ]
- Cyber crime incident response [ 585 kb ]
- ISO 27001 [ 1429 kb ]
- MA cyber due diligence [ 7925 kb ]
- Penetration testing [ 1350 kb ]
- SWIFT assurance and security services [ 6460 kb ]
- Virtual Data Protection Officer (DPO) [ 314 kb ]
- Data Protection Maturity Model [ 164 kb ]
- Service Organisation Control (SOC) Report [ 169 kb ]
Talk to us
To find out more about how the team can help you manage risk and reduce the threat to your business, contact our team at email@example.com