We have a genuine interest in unlocking your potential for growth, allowing you to develop your career, and creating value for clients across our global organisation.
Our People strategy
Responding to the new reality with flexibility and a learning mindset we are continuously striving to develop our people experience further and nurture physical and virtual environments that promote health and wellbeing as well as psychologically safe places. Environments where our people can be themselves, are able to speak out, can challenge, are treated with respect, and have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to their own personal success and ultimately to the success of our organisation.
Our “go beyond” commitment is focused on the following pillars:
- build a culture of collaboration, innovation, trust, and confidence
- encourage a diverse workforce at every level where everyone feels included
- create a high-performance culture where people with passion for their work, dedicated and committed to make a difference, know their role, and are supported towards fulfilling it.
- empower everyone to achieve their aspirations ensuring high quality learning, coaching, mentoring, continual support for development and the best possible preparation for the future
- cultivate a culture of belonging where everyone is encouraged to contribute their ideas and suggestions.
We have seen a number of very positive developments during the last year, including:
- supporting individuals through their COVID journey
- maximising the benefits of moving to a hybrid working model to allow people to choose how they work
- continued focus on Diversity, Inclusion and Wellbeing
- flexibility for people to choose the dates they take their public holidays so that they can be taken when they are most meaningful to them, rather than on the fixed bank holiday dates.
Creating one culture
Grant Thornton’s culture is one of our most valuable assets and has steered us in the right direction for more than 100 years. Across our global organization, we have built a common culture. Wherever you are in the world, you’ll benefit from a global experience designed to empower you in your professional life. You’ll be encouraged to approach every challenge using reason and instinct combined with technical excellence, professional judgement and insight. We know we are stronger together and encourage our people to collaborate to move our organization forward.
Every day I make a difference
At Grant Thornton Cyprus we promote a professional environment where everyone makes a difference. We encourage our people to develop and demonstrate their leadership in making a positive impact, whatever their position within the Firm, in our network and in our community.
A great place to work
By creating an environment of success and empowerment, we can provide you with the tools to make a difference every day, regardless of your role, seniority or years of experience. We will encourage you to contribute your passion, enthusiasm and ideas at every stage of your career.
We appreciate that our people have a life outside of the office and we are dedicated to helping you find a way to manage both.
A genuine interest in our people
Wherever you are in the organisation, inspirational leaders are committed to helping you grow in your career. You’ll have access to senior people willing to collaborate with you and guide you.
We’ll make sure you have a clear idea of your role and what success looks like within Grant Thornton. We’ll trust you to make your own decisions, motivate your people and unlock your clients’ potential for growth. In return, we’ll give you the support and flexibility you need.
Creating an exceptional People Experience and guaranteeing the success of an exceptional Client Experience.