Stephen MichaelidesGet in touch
Obtaining a strategic advantage
Dynamic organisations need to focus their energies on driving the business forward and outsourcing could help you achieve this.
Transferring certain services to a third party not only allows you to concentrate on your core business, it can also improve efficiency and cut costs.
Whatever the size of your organisation or wherever industry you specialise in, we’ll apply both reason and instinct to make sure your business is running as effectively as possible.
Why choose Grant Thornton
When it comes to outsourcing, we don't believe in off-the-shelf solutions. We listen carefully to your business needs and deliver comprehensive, efficient and confidential services.
Our aim is to make you feel that our team of professionals are as engaged and seamless in serving your needs as best-in-class in-house support – a partner-led experience with experienced, responsive professionals who understand your needs and priorities.
What we do
At Grant Thornton Cyprus, we offer clear and practical support to our clients in two vital ways:
- assisting international clients in setting up, staffing and administering Cyprus companies, to enable them to take full advantage of the many geographical, economic and business advantages of Cyprus. This is a tailored service adapted to the needs of the client – from simple company registration and basic administration to full blown office set-up, staffing and operational support
- assisting a large span of local companies, from small family businesses to large operations spanning geographical and industry boundaries, providing payroll support, bookkeeping, tax and corporate compliance as well other administrative support services they may require.
More specifically, our services include the following:
Company secretarial services
- Company registration
- compliance with filings with the Registrar of Companies
- preparing/reviewing resolutions of shareholders/board of directors
- secretarial duties – maintenance of statutory books, preparing notices, minutes etc.
- bookkeeping and financial accounting
- compilation of management accounts and financial statements
- direct and indirect tax compliance.
- monthly payroll process and gross-to-net calculations
- preparation of password-protected payslips
- preparation and payment of payroll taxes and social security contributions
- preparation and submission of payroll returns.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about how we can help, contact our Outsourcing Partner, Stephen Michaelides.