At Grant Thornton Cyprus, we are taking a holistic approach and reimagining the way we work, continually assessing it and making necessary changes to better support our people. We engage in proactive measures and new ways of working to ensure the protection and wellbeing of everyone. We take actions to ensure we are close to our people, addressing each colleague’s needs individually, sensitively, and confidentially. At the same time, we engage in conscious efforts for every one of our people to feel connected to our Firm and be happy to work from anywhere, helping them create a positive life for themselves and their loved ones.
Below is an outline of the benefits you can expect whilst working at Grant Thornton Cyprus.
What will we offer to you
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- A workplace with a strong focus on values, work-life balance and the joint aim to provide the best possible solutions for our clients
- International exposure through Grant Thornton International Ltd (GTIL) and global opportunities. You will have the chance to work on international engagements with colleagues from other member firms
- A learning & development path, which focuses on both technical & soft skills. You will also have access to coaching and mentoring
- Your professional and personal success is our commitment.
Other benefits to support you in every way possible
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package, including recognition schemes and 13th salary
- Overtime / bonus scheme
- Medical insurance
- Provident fund
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Parental leave allowance
- "Be there for our family paid leave" scheme
- "Giving back to the community paid time off" scheme
- "Flexible Working Arrangements" scheme
- "Dress For Your Diary" scheme
- Afternoon off on Fridays
- Four-day long weekends in August (all Fridays free)
- “We never miss a public holiday” scheme
- Sponsorship of yearly professional subscriptions
- Several opportunities for professional and personal growth through the Grant Thornton network. Our Firm also has representatives participating in every global initiative from GTIL.
We Go Beyond for our people because we care.
Health and wellbeing
Wellbeing is an integral part of our efforts for nurturing a caring environment, one that supports the overall wellbeing and happiness of our people, taking a comprehensive approach and focusing on three pillars that will enable us to safeguard our greatest asset and unlock your full potential:
- Promoting an inclusive, supportive, and collaborative culture. One that actively promotes and contributes to wellbeing, mental resilience and addressing/preventing stress and burnout
- Helping our people be stronger themselves (physical, mental, social and emotional)
- Everyone helps each other – collective responsibility - to be stronger and more capable; creating a sense of belonging and ensuring all our people are engaged.
A plethora of initiatives have been implemented including but not limited to:
- Wellbeing surveys and follow up actions taken
- Workshops “Building skills for life” (work life balance and self-care, stress management, switching off from work, building resilience)
- Free wellbeing and appreciation days
- Wellbeing check-in meetings
- Adventure day
- Awareness / education virtual hours for taking care our physical health
- Weekly mobility “stretching” online sessions
- Fresh local fruits offered at both offices on a weekly basis
- Sports initiatives – “Run for fun” scheme and participation in marathons and other sporting activities
- Social events
- Celebration of special milestones of our people.
Our training contract is unique
No need to worry financially, we will support you in every way to earn the professional qualification of your choice. We care about your learning and development and we will make all possible actions for supporting you – this includes, among many other benefits, the financial support in relation to costs associated with the qualification you are pursuing.
We have removed all closures for reimbursing back any money if you decide to leave at any time during your contract. We appreciate that the profession and the qualification is not for everyone but also that our needs and goals change as human beings. We want our people to be happy, in control of their future and bring their best selves to the office every day.