Christos is leading the Digital Risk services at Grant Thornton (Cyprus) Ltd and he is the Managing Director of our subsidiary company Grant Thornton (Cyprus) Cybersecurity Ltd.
He has been involved and lead projects in multiple areas and disciplines such as Cyber Security, Data Privacy and Data Protection, Discovery & Digital Forensics, Third-party Assurance, Internal and External IT Audit, Internal Control Design and Evaluation, Risk, Regulatory & Compliance, Business Continuity Management & Disaster Recovery, Business & Operational and Information Risk Management and Strategy, CAATs, and IT Governance.
Christos has a Banking Operations Diploma, a BSc in Computing Informatics from the University of Plymouth and a MSc in Analysis, Design and Management of Information Systems (Focus in Information Security) from the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE). He also has the below professional qualifications:
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified ISO 27001 Lead Implementer
- Certified Cyber Forensics Professional (CCFP)
- Certified BrainSpace Analyst
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/E)
- Certified Forensics Investigation Practitioner (CFIP)
- Certified Malware Investigator (CMI)
- Certified Security Incident Specialist (CSIS)