Kyriakos leads our sustainability department.
Kyriakos has extensive experience as a consultant for EPR systems internationally for various waste streams. He was the General Manager of 3 EPR organisations is Cyprus for 12 years (Green Dot, Afis, WEEE). He is also experienced and provides consultancy services for the development of CSR strategies and CSR reporting for organisations. He designs EPR and DRS systems for the industry in many countries and provides capacity building support to governments. Kyriakos has worked in projects for the EU, UNEP, EXPRA, CLI etc and he designs and manages European funded programmes and conducts educational programmes for sustainability, environmental protection, waste management etc.
Kyriakos was a founding member of the Cyprus CSR network, he is a GRI certified practitioner, an certified social auditor by Austrian Standards, a certified Data Protection Officer and GDPR Trainer by PECB and a Certified Trainer by the Cyprus Human Resource Development Authority (level 5).
His qualifications include:
- PhD(c) in Business Administration, Organisational Sustainability, University of Cyprus
- Master’s in business administration (Hons), Finance, Texas A&M University, (USA)
- BSc (Hons) Civil Engineering, University of Maine, Texas (USA)
- Diploma of Technician Engineer in Civil Engineering Higher Technical Institute, Cyprus
- Chairman of the Cyprus Association of Information Protection and Privacy – (CCCI)