As we have seen in recent weeks, politics can move surprisingly fast and in surprising directions. That said, there is an emerging understanding about how some key elements of the UK’s exit from the EU will proceed.
In this viewpoint Nick Jeffrey, director of public policy at Grant Thornton, shares his thoughts on where we are with Brexit developments.
- What is Article 50 and why is it so important?
- What happens before Article 50 is invoked?
- What happens when Article 50 is invoked?
- Who are the main actors in the negotiation and what roles will they play?
- Is the end of the negotiation period the end of the process?
If you would like to discuss any aspect of this article in further detail please speak to your local Grant Thornton representative.
Read full viewpoint
Download PDF [529 kb]
Also appears under...