- The Grant Thornton Difference The Grant Thornton Difference
- Students Students
- Experienced hires Experienced hires
Diversity helps us meet the demands of a changing world. We value the fact that our people come from all walks of life and that this diversity of experience and perspective makes our organisation stronger as a result.
Our teams bring different perspectives to the work they do for our clients and are equipped to meet the challenges they face every day.
We treat everyone fairly and never differentiate on the basis of ethnicity, race, religion or belief (or lack of), gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, marital status, age or disability.
Our global women’s network aims to connect talented women across the organisation with a focus on:
- enhancing the visibility of talented women worldwide
- providing strong links between international business needs and resources
- sharing best practice examples from our organisation on launching and managing a successful women’s network.